Thursday, January 31, 2019

The Craft Room/Studio is Finished.

Hello Stampers & Crafters.


The Craft Room/Studio is finished, o my what a transformation.
The cabinets, countertop and installation was done by Home Depot. We where so pleased with there work and service. The organization on the counter was bought from the Stamp-N-Storage store, what I bought online. I have spray painted it all white, to match the cabinets.



A closer look at the storage items from Stamp-N-Storage.


One of the upper cabinets open to see the way how I organize my cards. When I have leftovers from my card classes or make cards because... that's what I love to do, I storage them by theme.


Oh I can't express how gorgeous this all turned out. I'm so happy to work in this space, it's the happiest place in the house.

Don't forget my Open House, come and check it out.
Hope to see you soon.

Happy Stamping.


Carla Bosselaar



No comments:

Post a Comment