We had our October stamping meeting with three projects to make.
Here are the samples, hope you like them too....
Ready for Halloween????????????
This project is made with the Petite Pocket Bigz XL dye, it can be filled with all kinds of candy like pixi sticks or chocolate, it's a fun project to make and to give.
What do you need:
- #123131 Petite Pocket Bigz XL Dye
- #126906 Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP paper
- #128060 (W) Googly Ghouls Stampset or
- #128063 (C) Google Ghouls Stampset
- #127539 Googlies (eyes)
- #100702 Old Olive 8 1/2x11" card stock
- #121045 Basic Black 8 1/2x11" card stock
- #100730 Whisper White 8 1/2x11" card stock
- #126980 Basic Black classic Stampin' Pad
- #102283 VersaMark Pad
- #124262 Whisper White Baker's Twine
- #122976 Calypso Coral 3/8" Rubbled Ribbon or
- #124144 Tangerine Tango 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon
- #120907 Decorative Label Punch
- #104294 Sticky Strip adhesive.
Would you like to come and join us to make fun projects and learn different techniques, you are more then welcome.... the classes are free with a purchase of $15 or more from the current catalogs.
The classes are every month, but not in December:
- The second Monday night of the month in Menasha and
- The second Thursday night of the month at my house in Greenleaf.
Are you interested??? Please contact me today by phone or email.